Prospective Vendor Expectations & Requirements
We are always looking for new contractors and small businesses across Indianapolis and surrounding areas to join our vendor network to assist our property management team. We understand that not all providers will be a good fit, but the best providers will be able to
- Communicate effectively & clearly to provide a full description of all work needed and completed, schedule repairs with tenants, and provide updates to the management team
- Possess the ability to use technology to accept work orders, upload photographs, and invoices
- Carry and maintain general liability insurance
- Provide proof of licenses for trades-related work
- Prepare itemized scope of work and invoices
- Provide a 1-year warranty on the workmanship of all completed repairs
Interesting In Becoming a Vendor?
To become a vendor with EVERGROW Property Management, you must meet specific requirements. We can only hire appropriately licensed, insured contractors and have the appropriate workers' compensation or exemption. If your business meets these requirements and you're interested in working with us, we would love to have you join our vendor network.
Please reach out to our office for more information. We look forward to working with you.